Re: javadoc errors in pbuilder

> > And none of the javadocs are actually generated. Does anyone have any
> > idea why this error is occurring, or what needs to be done to fix it?
>
> Can it be that you are trying to link a remote javadoc location for the
> core classe? Please (Build-)Depend on classpath-doc and link with the
> core classes from this. This way the user has always the javadocs on his
> disc without needed network. This was a discussion we made at last
> FOSDEM. Sorry that we dont made this public yet, afaik.

Awesome. That did the trick, with a small patch to the link argument in
the ant build file.

Just to clarify what we should be doing, is it correct to:

   - depend on classpath-doc
   - build-depend on classpath-doc
   - modify the build file specifying the path to link to classpath-doc

thanks for the help,
Charles

--
Say, big boy