Re: Debian Java maintainers meeting at FOSDEM

On Tue, Feb 14, 2006 at 03:38:05PM +0100, Michael Koch wrote:
> Hello all,
>

> I want to announce the meeting of the Debian Java maintainers group at
> the FOSDEM [1] in Bruxelles, Belgium. This meeting will be held in the
> GNU classpath developer room. We want to discuss how to improve the
> Debian Java policy and update it to current needs and the handling of
> native compilation of Jars for GCJ (4.0/4.1) and the documentation
> situation. Other topics will be discussed as they arise.
>
> I wanna invite everybody interested in Java support in Debian and its
> derivatives. Please join us if you have suggestions or other feedback.

When? I'll be in Brussel from friday late afternoon till sunday
dinnertime or so, aka, the whole time. Of course I already have other
stuff to do, like eh, give a talk in the Debian room, but if possible,
I'd like to attend.

--Jeroen

--
Jeroen van Wolffelaar