Re: GCJ ICEs on SWT for GTK 3.1.2

On 2/5/06, Shaun Jackman <sjackman@gmail.com> wrote:
> If anybody here has the time to look into this GCJ ICE, I'd greatly
> appreciate it.
>
> $ gcj -fPIC -fjni -c org/eclipse/swt/widgets/CoolBar.java
> org/eclipse/swt/widgets/CoolBar.java: In class
> 'org.eclipse.swt.widgets.CoolBar':
> org/eclipse/swt/widgets/CoolBar.java: In method 'finit$()':
> org/eclipse/swt/widgets/CoolBar.java:51: internal compiler error:
> Segmentation fault

Okay. Bad news. This bug seems intermittent. CoolBar.java compiled on
this last build. However, this time it ICEd on Decorations.java.

org/eclipse/swt/widgets/Decorations.java: In class
'org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Decorations':
org/eclipse/swt/widgets/Decorations.java: In method 'finit$()':
org/eclipse/swt/widgets/Decorations.java:97: internal compiler error:
Segmentation fault

Perhaps it's a hardware problem with my machine, but my machine seems
perfectly stable otherwise.

Cheers,
Shaun