Naming a 32-bit/64-bit specific Java package

Although SWT uses Java, it is not entirely platform independent. It
requires one jar for 32-bit architectures and one jar for 64-bit
architectures. I could change libswt-gtk-3.2-java to be an
Architecture: any package -- it's currently an all package and does
not support 32-bit architectures -- but this seems like overkill to
me. I'm more inclined to release one Arch:all package for the 32-bit
architectures and one Arch:all package for the 64-bit architectures. A
meta-package would provide the correct dependency for a given
architecture. So, my question, what to name the 32-bit package, the
64-bit package, and the meta-package? At the moment, I think I'm
leaning towards...

libswt-gtk-3.2-java32
libswt-gtk-3.2-java64
libswt-gtk-3.2-java

Any other suggestions, or completely different approaches?

Thanks,
Shaun