Re: java.awt.AWTError: Cannot load AWT toolkit: gnu.java.awt.peer.gtk.GtkToolkit

David Herron wrote:

An off the top of my head guess would be - do you have GNOME installed?

Reasoning ... GtkToolkit refers to GNOME and would be using the GNOME widgets as peers in the same manner the Motif widgets were formerly used.

- David