Re: Debian Testing: calculating/setting icon sizes: java.lang.ArithmeticException: / by zero

Hi,

so it has now hit testing...
Bug has been already reported to sun-java5-jre (by lack of better place)
as http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=384736

I don't think it's due to xorg vs. xfree86, I think it's due to something
that recently went from sid to etch; I've just seen a libx11 updated, but
haven't yet done a reboot :-).

Eric

--
Eric de France, d'Allemagne et de Navarre