Re: Packaging Maven 2

On Sat, Feb 25, 2006 at 09:27:34AM -0400, Gerardo Curiel wrote:
> Hi, i'm new on this list and i'd like to help on debian-java team. I' m
> [javamaniac] on irc
>
> FYI, have you seen this ? http://people.debian.org/~avdyk/maven.html
[...]
Gerardo,
    Hello, good to know your real name at last!  For starters, read through
the information on the Debian Java Packaging Project site[0].  The directions
for contacting our project managers regarding setup with a guest account on
Alioth, svn, etc. are there.  I'm sure you have seen man-di (Michael Koch)
and avdyk (Arnaud Vandyk) on #debian-java; they are project managers whom
you could contact.
    The proposed ITP you reference above is long since superceded by the
ITP actually filed by Trygve mentioned earlier in this thread.

[0] - http://pkg-java.alioth.debian.org/developers.html

Regards,
--
Barry Hawkins