Debian Java maintainers meeting at FOSDEM

Hello all,

I want to announce the meeting of the Debian Java maintainers group at
the FOSDEM [1] in Bruxelles, Belgium. This meeting will be held in the
GNU classpath developer room. We want to discuss how to improve the
Debian Java policy and update it to current needs and the handling of
native compilation of Jars for GCJ (4.0/4.1) and the documentation
situation. Other topics will be discussed as they arise.

I wanna invite everybody interested in Java support in Debian and its
derivatives. Please join us if you have suggestions or other feedback.

Cheers,
Michael

[1] http://www.fosdem.org/