Re: Problem with eclipse

Michael Koch wrote:
> Hello,
>

>>>This looks like SWT is not built correctly for amd64. I thought we had
>>>fixed this already. I will try to look into it but I have no amd64
>>>machine. I will try to get access to an up-to-date unstable chroot on an
>>>amd64.
>>>
>>>Can you send me your /usr/lib/eclipse/plugins/org.eclipse.swt* files
>>>privately please ?
>>
>>I think you find out the problem, I do not have those files. I don't
>>really know why I don't have them. Maybe it's due to libswt3.1-gtk-java
>>/ libswt-gtk-3.1-java, I will read the thread talking about them.
>

> You definitely need libswt3.1-gtk-java and libswt3.1-gtk-jni. These are
> build from within the eclipse source package. The standalong swt
> provided by Shawn cannot be used from within eclipse as it doesnt
> provide swt as an OSGi plugin.

Well I find out the problem. Actually, i have libswt3.1-gtk-java
installed, but when I purge eclipse package, Then I removed
/usr/lib/eclipse directory. I did that because I've installed buggy
plugins which made eclipse unusable. And I did not know that there is
some packages, other than eclipse-*, so I'm looking for those packages
and reinstall them.

Thanks for your help.

--
Sylvain Archenault