Re: Working on tomcat 5.5.x

adrian wrote:
On Wed, Jan 11, 2006 at 17:45:21 +0100 (+0100), Wolfgang Baer wrote:

However what versions are the stuff below ? All these issues are
corrected since quite some time and are also already migrated to
testing. Also I don't remember that libservlet2.4-java was ever in
contrib.

I pulled the code from the tomcat-5.5.x SVN branch metioned earlier in
this thread.  At least I thought I did - I'll double check tomorrow.

OK, haven't had a look at the new SVN structure yet, so I don't know
what Arnaud imported there.

However I had success already. The tomcat5-5.5.14.9 (well 5.5.15-beta)
I have done compiled successfully. I will now have to check differences
in this major release and test it at runtime against free VMs ...

Wolfgang