Re: Subversion migration complete

I should also point out that if you just want to work on a single
package, the following checkout command might be preferable:

   svn co 'svn+ssh://<username>@svn.debian.org/svn/pkg-java/trunk/<package>'

Also, the directory structure we have should be compatible with
svn-buildpackage's svn-update, but not with the current svn-inject as we
need -l 2, which is not yet implemented.

That said, all that needs to be done to add a new package to the
repository is to add the package itself to pkg-java/trunk/<package>, and
then add empty directories in pkg-java/tags/<package> and
pkg-java/branches/<package>.

cheers,
Charles