Re: Is classpath-tools useful?

Hi Petter,

Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
I just found classpath-tools listed quite high on
<URL:http://haydn.debian.org/~thuriaux-guest/qa/global.html>.  The
package look like it could need some care.  Is the package still
useful?  I could not quite see what it does.

It's only needed for sablevm via the free-java-sdk package.
You shouldn't use it with other free vm's. They come with their
own uptodate tools (working against their class library implementation).

If sablevm will be updated in the future this package may go away
as upstream sablevm is now a complete sdk as I read from the last
release notes.

Wolfgang