Re: I have a problem help me

David N. Welton <davidw <at> dedasys.com> writes:

> Charles Fry wrote:
> > Is it just me, or is this entire thread a bit off topic for this list?
>
> Yeah, it brings to mind answers like this:
>
> http://www.uwasa.fi/~ts/http/homework.html

http://home.att.net/~jackklein/ctips01.html#homework ... I love the potential
standard reply for such situations:

"If I did your homework for you, then you might pass your class without learning
how to write a program like this. Then you might graduate and get your degree
without learning how to write a program like this. You might become a
professional programmer without knowing how to write a program like this.
Someday you might work on a project with me without knowing how to write a
program like this. Then I would have to do you serious bodily harm.

Please post your instructor's email address in case I have any questions about
your assignment. In fact, I have a great idea. I could just email your
assignment directly to your instructor and then you wouldn't even have to go to
class either!"

cheers,
dalibor topic