Re: RFC: wiki.debian.org/Java

Hi,

Paolo Pan is marked as being the last editor of wikideb/Java.
wikideb/JRE seems to be quite off the tracks, there is even some marketing
for Windows... :->
Pages in the Java section are generally rather old, beginning of the year.

As for consolidating wiki.debian.org/Java and java.debian.org, it's sure a
good idea, but it could be done either way: it looks to me it would be
less effort to link wikideb/Java to java.debian.org and move interesting
articles to java.debian.org than the other way around.
On the other hand, I don't know the effort related to maintenance of
java.debian.org?!

Cheers, Eric

--
Eric de France, d'Allemagne et de Navarre