JCE Code Signing Certificate

Now that BouncyCastle[1] has been packaged for Debian[2], it is time for
us to move forward with Arnaud's suggestion[3] that we obtain a JCE Code
Signing Certificate[4] for Debian, in order to vouch for this and other
JCE Security Providers that Debian may provide.

The process is fairly straight-forward, as outlined in [4]. Having no
previous experience with anything similar, I assume that this should be
handled by the Security Team.

I am hoping that someone on one of these lists will know the proper way
to proceed from here. :-)

cheers,
Charles

   1. http://www.bouncycastle.org/