Re: kaffe 1.1.6 Debian package in Oldenburg

Arnaud Vandyck wrote:
> Wolfgang Baer wrote:
>
>>>Arnaud Vandyck wrote:
>
> [...]
>>>
>>>I have already a package for 1.1.6 finished - needs some more work
>>>on the arm FTBS - trying to use ecj for building on this arch.
>

> Wow! ;-) I think we should switch to ecj on mipsel too... and why not on
> all the arches?

No, ecj is not available on mipsel as there is no gcj. For the other
arches I _think_ jikes is still better in time and memory usage.

So the mipsel failure is still the BIG problem ...

> Yep, I saw that... Maybe we could upload it from an x86 arch where we
> are sure it builds fine?..

We will see in Oldenburg ...

> Well, if the package is ready and if I have some time, I can upload it ;-)

The package is done with some changes - but not yet with the ecj
change ...

Wolfgang