make java recognize /usr/lib as java.library.path

Hi,

I'm currently struggling with eclipse 3.1.0's subversion support. As
recently the libsvn-javahl went into unstable I wanted to remove my own
"hack" for that (copying the jar and .so's into JAVA_HOME/jre/lib/i386
and lib/ext), but it seems that starting eclipse doesn't put /usr/lib
into the java.library.path.

I'm using sun's jdk packaged with java-package and was wondering how if
there is some configuration that I have to do, so that the jre puts
/usr/lib into the java.library.path.

Also is there a way to "automatically" put all the jar's from
/usr/share/java into the classpath, without including them all into a
CLASSPATH variable?

Andreas

--
You will engage in a profitable business activity.