Going to NMU jikes (C++ ABI update)

I'm notice on <URL:http://people.debian.org/~mfurr/gxx/rebuild.html>
that jikes need a rebuild due to the new C++ ABI.  I asked on
#debian-java if anyone is working on that, but got no reply.  It is a
build-dependency on 119 packages, so it is probably a good idea to do
it quickly.  I plan to do the NMU myself shortly, so this is just an
warning email.

I only change debian/changelog, adding this entry:

  jikes (1:1.22-2.1) unstable; urgency=low

    * Non-maintainer upload to get a rebuild with the new C++ ABI.

   -- Petter Reinholdtsen <pere@debian.org>  Fri, 22 Jul 2005 01:08:42 +0200