Re: Moving Java To Main

On 2005-03-22 18:16, Arnaud Vandyck wrote:

I've updated http://java.debian.net/index.php/MovingJavaToMain to
[...]
I still find it difficult to comprehend.

Note the strucutre:
* Introduction
* Who is working on which package ATM to move it to main ?
* Removing libant1.5-java dependency from packages !
* Removing libservlet2.2-java dependency from packages !
* Packages currently in NEW queue
* Already to main!
* Should go to main!
* Jakarta
* Unknown
* Swing problem
* JDBC
* More comments

It sounds interesting in that Jakarta and JDBC are not under "Should go to main!", so they should /not/ go to main?

Shall we make it a 2-level structure, like this?
* Introduction
* Current Work
** Who is working on which package ATM to move it to main ?
** Removing libant1.5-java dependency from packages !
** Removing libservlet2.2-java dependency from packages !
* Already to main!
* Packages currently in NEW queue
* Should go to main!
** Jakarta
** Swing problem
** JDBC
** Others
* Unknown reasons for not in main
* More comments

--
Regards,
Alan

Answer: Because we read from top to bottom, from left to right.
Question: Why should we put replies after the original text?