Re: Setup a free java development environment

Would this is be a valid idea to add a page under http://java.debian.net/index.php/MovingJavaToMain addressing this topic? This might be moved to a "real" documentation once it is somehow finalized...

I could try to do a start but I would, obviously, need support and review from this list.

Eric

Barry Hawkins wrote:

--
Gewalt ist die letzte Zuflucht der Inkompetenz.
    Violence is the Last Resort of the Incompetent.