eclipse 3.0.1 some changes

Hi,

(Eclipse 3 binary package are stripped in size)

I made some changes to eclipse building in order to use gcc/g++ 4.0
and I have added -O2 flags everywhere in compilation. -O2, asap, is
the standard flag for Debian binary package.

Also I added -O2 to bytecode compilation (with gcj-4.0), I don't know
if there is a real advance, but some small code I have tested show
reducion in binary class.

Instead of no -O flags for jar to binary compliation I have added -O2
and -fno-optimize-static-class-initialization, removing the last cause
eclipse to crash after some time, the log [0] look like something
related to class loader, thus I added the flag and now all work fine.

I compiled all with gcc-4.0 packages that came with Ubuntu Hoary
prerelease. libswt3.0-gtk2-java_3.0.1-0wasabi9+daniele0_i386.deb is
the only binary which shows an increase in space.

diff source and all are in http://fincos.homeip.net/debian/

in http://fincos.homeip.net/debian/eclipse_patches there are all the
patches with the said small revision by me.

I read you would not upload Eclipse 3.0 for Hoary release (also
gcc-4.0 will not be release in time), but it is good for you to upload
these changes to mentors?

[0] http://fincos.homeip.net/debian/1110023806015.log