Eclipse 3.0 on GCJ

I have revamped my Eclipse 3.0 packages to build and run properly on
gcj/gij. It still runs on other VMs. When run using gij however, it run
using native libraries. It's fast. Give it a go.

I have uploaded Eclipse 3.0 to mentors.debian.net. It requires the
gcj-4.0 which is currently in experimental.

Please post all of your results here.

deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main non-free contrib

Mentors does not support binary packages. Source only.

Mentors is also very slow. Because of that, you can get the
eclipse_3.0.1.orig.tar.gz from here:

http://jack.feedbackplusinc.com/~jhaltom/eclipse_3.0.1.orig.tar.gz

This .orig.tar.gz has not changed since the last version of Eclipse I
released.

Now accepting patches to compile this thing on ppc. =)