Eclipse - integrated help is not available

Merry Christmas to everybody

I have installed mostly all the eclipse packages from the ubuntu repository (version 3.1.1-1ubuntu3) but I don't have access to the (should be) integrated help files. I did a find command on the whole disk, without success. When I try the menu Help->Help contents, I have the following message "The file /usr/share/eclipse/debian/help.htm cannot be found. Please check the location and try again."
Has it something to do with the debian documentation policy?
--
Michel