Re: WTF: All those eclipse packages (and som gcj questions)

On 17.12.05 16:45:08, Stephan Michels wrote:
> On 12/17/05, Andreas Pakulat <apaku@gmx.de> wrote:

> > > java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.tigris.subversion.javahl.SVNClient
> > >
> > > Where do you have installed the svn plugins ?
> >
> > ?? You mean javahl or subclipse plugin? First one's installed via the
> > libsvn-javahl package, 2nd in
> > $HOME/.eclipse/org.ecliplise.sdk.ide/update/eclipse/plugins/
>
> SVNClient seems to be part of the libsvn-javahl package. Anyway, the plugin you
> installed over the update-manager doesn't find the class
> org.tigris.subversion.javahl.SVNClient. It's either a problem of the
> subclipse plugin or the libsvn-javahl package.

You did read that subclipse is working when switching to Sun's JDK
instead of gcj?

libsvn-javahl puts its files into /usr/share/java and /usr/lib/jni but
currently I have no idea how I made Sun's "java" see those jar and jni
files. I do not set CLASSPATH anywhere...

I know I had problems with sun's vm finding the jni-files, but I don't
remember how I solved them :-( Maybe there's a message in this group,
I'll check tomorrow...

Andreas

--
Good news from afar can bring you a welcome visitor.