Re: Eclipse PDE Build script (CDBS extension)

> Very interesting stuff! We are also working on a way to standardize
> the packaging
> process of Eclipse plugins. All I can do is to offer you an invitation
> on #debina-java@irc.freenode.net , where we discuss most of the things
> and try to
> coordinate the efforts with ofther distributions.

Is there any place there these efforts are reflected and there I can
see/propose a packaging process?

I looked through the http://wiki.debian.org/Java/EclipsePackagingIdea,
but I found it not very structured. Some of the ideas are outdated.
I'll add my way of packaging plugins to this page tomorrow.

--
WBR,
Ivan S. Dubrov