Re: RFC: wiki.debian.org/Java

Hi all,

Arnaud Vandyck wrote:

Stefan Gybas wrote:

Arnaud Vandyck wrote:

| Maybe you mean java.debian.net. This wiki is maybe too open... it's a
| problem for spam. Also, I though maybe we could find some hardware to

The server that java.debian.net is currently running on will be replaced
at the end of the year. If you want to move the contents of the Java
wiki to wiki.debian.org could you do this in the next weeks so I don't
have to migrate phpWiki to the new machine?

We have to do it asap... volunteers?..

There seems to be a mostly working conversion script from phpwiki
to the moinmoin wiki used on wiki.d.o

http://moinmoin.wikiwikiweb.de/PhpWikiMoinMoinConverter

However it seems one needs to have access to both the phpwiki database
and the moinmoin hosting host. And i don't know if its usable if there
is already content in the moinmoin wiki.

As time is running away can anybody with access to phpwiki machine at least
dump the current state with revisions and put them somewhere we can access
them after the machine will be replaced ?

Another question is do we want the revisions or only the latest page ?
Then it could be mostly done by simple copying and do the formatting later
page by page ....

Wolfgang