Re: I have a problem help me

On 10 November 2005 12:53, Avik Chatterjee wrote:

One should never answer a question like this on a mailing list.  The first
reason should because it is off-topic, this has nothing to do with Debian.
The other reason is that its very likely an homework question and homeworks
should by done personally.

The person asking that might get into trouble for refering to an external
resource, and if not, could very well fail in other tests and exams because
he does not fully comprehend the subject.

Sorry if I sound angry, but it's a very sensitive subject for me.