Re: Status of FreeMind

Hi Eric,

Eric Lavarde wrote:
Hi,

I was recently asked about the status of FreeMind, and I've now succeeded in putting this "on paper", namely under:
http://java.debian.net/index.php/MovingJavaToMain
(I know, it's partially off-topic, but I didn't see the point of splitting between going main and going at all into Debian, for version 0.8.0)

Any help is welcome, especially for the jaxme package, and the missing FontInfo class.

jaxme is almost ready as part of my dom4j packaging effort. It was only
stalled recently due to other more important stuff. I will reactivate it :-)

xindice is not needed to provide jaxme. One can compile it without xml-db
support - which I think most people don't use anyway.

The FontInfo class is really a problem - I would go upstream and ask
for replacement as its undocumented and will never be part of GNU classpath.

Regards,
Wolfgang