Re: RFC: wiki.debian.org/Java

Arnaud Vandyck wrote:

Hi all,

Maybe you heard that Debian launch an official wiki. I was surprised to
see that someone (Tommi Vainikainen? Wolfgang Baer? PedroM? Paolo Pan?
ds13? Seo Sanghyeon? Ben Finney?.. Unknown? ;-)) already edited some
pages on this wiki.

Yes, at the time the old content from wiki.debian.net was imported and
it was therefore possible to edit (wiki.debian.net was read-only), I took
the chance to initially remove the biggest nonesense there.

Afterwards I put it on my personal TODO list to come back some day and
really spend some time to make the page usable and consistent.
But that happened not yet as my TODO list every day gets bigger instead
of smaller :-)

Wolfgang