Running X Java Client from chroot environment?

Hi,

I'm trying to run freemind from my (unstable) chroot environment (I've reached a point where I can't build anymore compatible with sarge), but it fails with the following error:

$ DISPLAY=:0 freemind
java.awt.IllegalComponentStateException
   at java.awt.Frame.setUndecorated (Frame.java:596)
   at freemind.main.FreeMindSplash.FreeMindSplash (FreeMindSplash.java:52)
   at freemind.main.FreeMind.FreeMind (FreeMind.java:111)
   at freemind.main.FreeMind.main (FreeMind.java:647)
   at java.lang.VirtualMachine.invokeMain (VirtualMachine.java)
   at java.lang.VirtualMachine.main (VirtualMachine.java:108)

On the other hand, 'DISPLAY=:0 xclock' does work.

Any idea?

Thanks, Eric

--
Gewalt ist die letzte Zuflucht der Inkompetenz.
    Violence is the Last Resort of the Incompetent.