Re: [mass-bug-filing] ant transition

Arnaud Vandyck wrote:
Wolfgang told me he'll take care of batik, fop and lucene, he already
filed bug reports against nice, groovy and javacc and I sent patches to
each.

Arnaud you can transition fop - I first thought its needed for my work
on the batik package but it isn't. And as it needs to be carefully
built against a local jimi its better you as upload does it.

Batik will be ready this weekend at latest.

lucene is barrys job :-) Barry I think you should go ahead with
moving lucene to main - the remaining russian test case failure
will be resolved with the next kaffe upload where I will apply
the needed patches ...

nice: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=331649
groovy: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=331647
javacc: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=331648