Re: How to compile java files?

Hi,

I rather recently learned to compile Java programs the Debian way, hence I
remember how I learnt it, and basically the easiest way is to take a
similar java program from debian and look at the way it's packaged.
I was a bit reluctant at the beginning but using cdbs makes it even
simplier, just copy a version from some other package or from
/usr/share/doc/cdbs/examples, tweak the result using different variables
(I've found easier to browse through the included makefiles to understand
which variables are available and do what), create some patches under
debian/patches, and that's almost it...

Hope this helps, Eric

--
Eric de France, d'Allemagne et de Navarre