Re: New eclipse 3.1 packages uploaded

On Fri, Aug 19, 2005 at 09:07:46PM +0200, Damien Raude-Morvan wrote:
> Le Vendredi 19 Août 2005 19:09, Michael Koch a écrit :
> > Please the packages and report back all issues you find back to me.
> > Don't write bug reports for the Debian BTS.
>
> When eclipse-sdk is "apt-get-installed" without eclipse-rcp-gcj, I get the
> following error :
>
> Paramétrage de eclipse-sdk (3.1-6) ...
> /var/lib/dpkg/info/eclipse-sdk.postinst: line
> 5: /usr/sbin/update-gcj-classmaps-eclipse: Aucun fichier ou répertoire de ce
> type
> dpkg : erreur de traitement de eclipse-sdk (--configure) :
>  le sous-processus post-installation script a retourné une erreur de sortie
> d'état 1
>
> Maybe increase Recommends to Depends or remove that from eclipse-sdk postinst
> script.

Thanks for reporting this. This will be fixed in next upload.
Hopefully on sunday or so.

> > Have fun with the new packages.
>
> Many thanks for this packages.
> It's really good to see a wonderful IDE, like Eclipse, running with free java
> tools !
>
> Is there any roadmap/deadline to get this packages uploaded in main ?

The plan is to wait for libtomcat5-java and liblucene-java to be in unstable/main.
libtomcat5-java will be there tomorrow. liblucene-java will take some more days.

The next upload will contains some more bugfixes plus using libtomcat5-java to
make the help system work.

Thanks for testing this.

Greetings,
Michael