Re: libs in Debian?

Hi,

>> http://www.jibble.org/epsgraphics/
>>
>> Claims to be GPL but I couldn't find the source code, which would be a
>> breach of the GPL.
>
> First link on that page http://www.jibble.org/files/epsgraphics.jar
> contains the source ;-)
An interesting concept in deed (which doesn't make packaging easier). :-)

> I'm not certain about an author being in 'breach' of the GPL either...
> but as always IANAL...
Well, an author claiming to be GPL but not providing the source code would
be... But it probably could only happen if the author misunderstood the
license, and he would be free to go away from GPL.
Anyway, we, obviously, don't have the case here (and IANAL too).

Cheers, Eric

--
Eric de France, d'Allemagne et de Navarre