Re: Tomcat 5.5.x and mod-jk 1.2.x for Apache 2.0.x

Hi Takashi,

Takashi Okamoto wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Does anybody have plan to build Tomcat 5.5.x or mod-jk 1.2.x for
> Apache 2.0.x package?

Tomcat5 (the 5.0.30) is in experimental - but has some problems (missing
links, dependencies, ...) - Arnaud has done the work so far but he is
rather busy atm. I have some packages ready for the move to main which
are needed by tomcat5 to be in main.

But Tomcat 5.5.x is not yet done - I thougth it is not yet recommended
as production server ? I would go for a 5.0.x into main as soon as
possible and then start working on 5.5.x in experimental.

I have a package done for libapache-mod-jk for both Apache 1.3 and 2
but not yet tested.

Are you interested also to work on 5.0.x or only on 5.5.x ?
We can work together in the pkg-java cvs if you want.

Regards,

Wolfgang