Java packaging questions (And looking for a sponser)

I've began packaging gcjlib ant task into a .deb:
http://spindazzle.org/gcjlib/

I've already filled an ITP:
http://bugs.debian.org/310962

And initial package, which passes the lintian tests is available on the
mentors repository:
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/g/gcjlib-anttasks/

First, since i'm not a DD, I'm looking for someone to sponser the
package(and I assume here will be a good place to look for one:-))

Regardless, I have a couple of questions specific to packaging java
.debs, which are not addressed by the java policy

* Naming convention

The package is neither stand alone program, nor a library, rather, it is
an extension for ant. I've followed the convention defined by the
"aspectj-anttasks" package, but since it's the only example I could
find, i'm uncertain if that is the correct practice

* Dependencies

I've noticed "aspectj-anttasks" depends only on ant - excluding
java-virtual-machine and java-runtime as required by the policy. this
seemed to make sense, as ant already depends on them - I've followed
this practice, but i'm still not sure if it's the "right way".

* Max heap size

While package works correctly under the latest Kaffe(thus allowing to be
put on main), however, it requires increasing the maximal heap size - I
do not see how /usr/bin/ant can pass parameters to the VM from the
command line(thus providing a reasonable workaround) - one has to modify
/usr/bin/ant manually, which is unaccepable.