Re: tomcat admin

>Thank you for your use of Debian.  Per the Tomcat documentation, you
>must create a user with the roles admin and manager in order to do what
>I think you are asking.  You can find more detailed info from the
>Documentation link on the default page of the Tomcat installation,
>http://localhost:8180/

Ok, so I changed my "tomcat-users.xml" to this
[code]
<?xml version='1.0' encoding='utf-8'?>
<tomcat-users>
  <role rolename="tomcat"/>
  <role rolename="role1"/>
  <role rolename="manager"/>
  <role rolename="standard"/>
  <user username="somebody" password="someword" roles="standard,manager"/>
  <user username="tomcat" password="tomcat" roles="tomcat"/>
  <user username="both" password="tomcat" roles="tomcat,role1"/>
  <user username="role1" password="tomcat" roles="role1"/>
</tomcat-users>

But now I have generally no access to the tomcat-start-page!

Gruss Christian

--
Christian Stalp
Institut für Medizinische Biometrie, Epidemiologie und Informatik