tomcat admin

Hello,
I have some trouble with my Tomcat-Server. I use Sarge therefore I use Tomcat
4.1. Now I want to have access to Tomcat as superuser/admin .
My "tomcat-users.xml" is still untouched with these pre-selected entries:
<tomcat-users>
<role rolename="tomcat"/>
<role rolename="role1"/>
<user username="tomcat" password="tomcat" roles="tomcat"/>
<user username="both" password="tomcat" roles="tomcat,role1"/>
<user username="role1" password="tomcat" roles="role1"/>
</tomcat-users>

Which I have to change to create a superuser? With these entries I have to
access to the manager-servlets.

Can anybody help me?

Thank you very much.

Gruss Christian

--
Christian Stalp
Institut für Medizinische Biometrie, Epidemiologie und Informatik