RE: [RFC] Debian Java Announcement for Sarge

Arnaud, I think it should be some kind of tutorial for migrating from woody
to sarge. As an admin for a mostly java shop, I can say this would be
*painful*. There are a lot of deleted packages and I still don't know how I
will survive :)

For example, we are using jserv+gnujsp. And migrating to tomcat is far from
automatic...

PS: I haven't answered questions about xmlrpc because I'm rearranging my
development machine.. sorry