Re: [Arnaud Vandyck] Re: gcj4 changes : Please Comment

Arnaud> One thing I don't like is to change the name of our jars in
Arnaud> /usr/share/java. Having the so files reflect the jar file
Arnaud> could be good but I don't know if gcj4 will like this idea ;-)

If you follow the typical BC compilation approach, libgcj won't care
what the so files are called.

Arnaud> The mapping file could solve the whole thing, we have to think
Arnaud> about it.

It does.  In fact it was explicitly designed for this :-)

Tom