Re: RFC: Remove Tomcat3 and libservlet2.2-java

Arnaud Vandyck wrote:
Hi,

I was looking at libservlet2.2-java and it's not build using cdbs yet!
Also, this library is IMHO deprecated. We have libservlet2.3 for Tomcat4
and we should have Tomcat5 (with libservlet2.4) soon (I promise I'll
work on it soon).

So what do you think about a removal of tomcat3 and libservlet2.2-java?

I don't find tomcat3 anymore - its already removed !

For libservlet2.2-java please also make a section on MovingToMain as
done for libant1.5-java. The packages which need to be changed are:

Package: jython
Package: libxt-java
Package: libjfreechart-java
Package: pja