Re: [dsi-po-list] Re: [dsi-list] Re: Looking for the right Java solution

On Thu, 2005-03-10 at 12:20 +0100, Michael Koch wrote:

> classpath-doc will contain the API docs for classpath in the future.
> They are not in there because of a bug in kaffe using too much memory
> when running gjdoc. This does not happen with gcj-4.0 but this is not in
> unstable yet.

I understand. It seems that for the only alternative are teh Sun's API
docs[1]. Thanks for the making some clearness.

> Providing a devhelp-book-java package might be useful too. Can you
> please file a wishlist bug for this ?

Done. I'll add a copy of my posted bug[2] report to this email.

> Thanks,
>
> Michael

Thanks once again for your feedback.
Best regards,

 I.

[1] http://java.sun.com/docs/
[2] http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?pkg=devhelp

--
   .''`.   Ivo Marino <eim@mentors.debian.net>
  : :' :   irc.FreeNode.net chan #debian-mentors

*** Please type your report below this line ***

After a short discussion on the debian-java@lists.debian.org mailing
list we came to the conclusion that a devhelp-book-java2 package could
be quite interesting and useful during the Java development process.

Actually the only alternative are the online Sun Java API specifications[1].
Thanks in advance for considering such a package package.

 I.

[1] http://java.sun.com/docs/

-- System Information:
Debian Release: 3.1
  APT prefers testing
  APT policy: (500, 'testing')
Architecture: i386 (i686)
Kernel: Linux 2.6.8-1-686
Locale: LANG=en_US, LC_CTYPE=en_US (charmap=ISO-8859-1)