java-package: *removing* the *debian packages

Hi,

Prompted by #289245, I think it might be a good idea to just remove all
those sun-j2sdk1.4debian packages etc. I can't really see any good
reason to have them, they have a circular depends with their generated
counterpart, duplicate the provides from the generated counterpart, and
if their intention is to track new upstream versions, well, that doesn't
work since they don't have a versioned dependency.

Instead, I plan to either introduce a tracker package that will alert
you if one of your generated packages you installed becomes outdated...
or implement this feature in java-package itself.

Any thoughts? Objections? Thinks I didn't think of?

--Jeroen

--
Jeroen van Wolffelaar
http://Jeroen.A-Eskwadraat.nl