JDEE NMU?

Hi,

JDEE has rather trivial to fix bugs #234416, #235164, #237041,
#242009, #247254.

Basically upstream JDEE hard-codes the location of the directories
containing the JDEE help and external jar files.

A patch was provided by me on 6. March 2004 which fixes this (see
#234416) making those locations configurable. Unfortunately, the JDEE
package maintainer has been quite irresponsive to fix this issue (see
#235164).

Could please some DD apply the attached files to debian/patches
directory of the JDEE package, build it and, if necessary, NMU it?

I use the patched version of the package at work since March 2004, so
I am confident it doesn't break anything, I can't do this by myself
since I am not a DD.

Thanks in advance for your time,

--
--Jhair

PGP key available from public servers - ID: 0xBAA600D0