Re: Java libraries needed by hibernate

On Wed, Aug 11, 2004 at 12:02:20PM +0200, Arnaud Vandyck wrote:
> Jorge Pérez Burgos <jorge.perez@adaptia.net> writes:
> > 	I want to see hibernate in debian so i start packaging libraries that
> > hibernate depends on. I'm looking for a sponsor to upload these packages

Hi,

As part of the Software Suspend project (http://softwaresuspend.berlios.de/),
I wrote a script called hibernate which has been packaged by Cameron
Patrick (not yet a DD).  Running the script "hibernate" handles the
userspace side of things to hibernate your machine, if it is
supported by the kernel.  Cameron's Debian package, also called
hibernate, is uploaded to mentors.debian.net.

As your hibernate looks to be a Java library rather than an
application (or am I way off track?), would you consider calling
your package libhibernate-java or hibernate-java? I couldn't
actually find your hibernate package on mentors.debian.net, so if
you've already named it something else, I apologise :)

Thanks in advance,

Bernard.

--
 Bernard Blackham <bernard at blackham dot com dot au>