Re: Eclipse 3.0 packages for debian not yet ready

Hallo Jerry,

* Jerry Haltom wrote:
>I'm curious if you have had any ideas about packing Eclipse up so that
>the integrated feature finder can function. There is apparently a way to
>alter the path that downloaded plug-ins are downloaded into. Haven't
>investigated it much though.

I haven't looked at that, but I suspect, that this can be worked
around with additionall plugin locations ("sites"). Anyway, all
features, which are installd by the package manager will be patched to
disable the internal update-manager.

Jan
--
Jan Schulz                     jasc@gmx.net