Re: [JPackage-admin] maven-1.0-0.rc1.jpp ready

Le mar, 30/03/2004 à 05:02 -0500, David Walluck a écrit :

> Ralph Apel wrote:
>
> >What about a "maven" section, for maven itself and "mavenized" packages?

> I thought we would not bother mantaining a maven repository and instead
> replace it with rpm resolution (for now this can even be done with
> System.exec()). I think this would be less work than constantly
> maintaining a maven repository, but it's up for debate.

I'd rather we focus on the general java framework the Debian wiki is
about, and "teach" maven packages to use whatever resolution mechanism
we agree on later.

Of course this will be less painful if someone with deep maven knowledge
(ie not me) checks the competing proposals for maven compatibility now.

Short-term maven packages will remain the oddball they are now.

Nicolas Mailhot