Common Packaging [was: Fw: Re: Searching a XML file specification for Debian files]

I'm not sure if it's what we are looking for about the common java
packaging system?

--- Begin Message ---
Arnaud Vandyck a écrit :
> Raphael Bossek <raphael.bossek@gmx.de> writes:
>

>>>looking for a XML specification (DTD, XML Schema, RELAX NG) where some
>>>of the major Debian files are represented. I think at least about the
>>>debian/control, *.dsc and *.changelog files as part of an package.
>

> [...]
>

>>>Someone here done it already and would like to share it with me to avoid
>>>double work?
>

> Nothing done ATM but I'm interesting in something like that. I'd like to
> have a Schema about debian/control, debian/copyright and debian/README
> (to have some comments about the package).
>
> If you work on something, let us know. If I do something, I'll post it
> here.
>
> Cheers,

hi,
maybe the author of fctk has worked on that. This soft automate creation
of some project, including Debian packages.

<snip>
Templates for generating a new project and XSLT code to generate
getopt() C code, man pages, HTML documentation, Debian package
specifications, RPM specifications, etc. from one XML description
</snip>

http://www.flyn.org/projects/fctk/index.html

--
Aurélien Labrosse