[Arnaud Vandyck] Re: Debianizing PicoContainer - .orig.tar.gz

Sorry I forgot to send the mail to the list.

--- Begin Message ---
Sun, 28 Nov 2004 11:11:31 -0700,
Michael Fletcher <mike.fletcher@theplanet.ca> wrote:

> Hello.
>
> How am I supposed to get dpkg-buildpackage to generate a diff file?  I
> think it has something to do with how I name my .orig.tar.gz file but I
> cannot figure it out.
>
> I attached the output of dpkg-buildpackage and below is the
> picocontainer files it generated.
>
> mike@debmac:~/debian_pkg$ ls  libpicocontainer-java*
> libpicocontainer-java_1.1-1_all.deb
> libpicocontainer-java_1.1-1.dsc
> libpicocontainer-java_1.1-1_powerpc.changes
> libpicocontainer-java_1.1-1.tar.gz

remove *_all.deb, *_powerpc.changes
rename libpicocontainer-java_1.1-1.tar.gz to
libpicocontainer-java_1.1.orig.tar.gz

--
  .''`.
 : :' :rnaud