Re: debianizing picocontainer - new developer looking for sponsor

Wed, 24 Nov 2004 22:16:47 -0700,
Michael Fletcher <mike.fletcher@theplanet.ca> wrote:

> Hello.
>
> The Ant build file looks to be generated by Maven.  When it compiles
> PicoContainer it downloads some dependancies from a Maven repository
> instead of picking up what Debian has.
>
> I suspect that I should write a new build file for PicoContainer.  How
> have other people debianized a Maven project?

If you're using cdbs to build you package (with the ant rule/class), you
can create a debian/ant.properties file and add:
build.sysclasspath=only

You can also add the variables ant expect to find your libs.

foo.jar=/usr/share/java/foo.jar

  .''`.
 : :' :rnaud
 `. `'